WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW
- Everything is changing; how will you adapt, live, lead?
- Who or what is missing from your life/organization?
- Who or what in your life/organization needs “oxygen” to thrive and grow?
- Where are the boundaries blurry in your life?
- What is the nature and locus of the fear in you and in your organization?
- With whom do you need to have a courageous conversation?
- Where are you in the models above?
- How do you define “winning?”
WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO
- Be a full partner in the journey (Journey Partner & “Trusted Advisor” will need to be explained)
- Come to accept how fiercely I protect clients
- That this is an important intersection in your life and career that should be fully embraced
- Be a student of yourself and your world/assumptions
- Embrace all feedback; engage in dialogue to understand it and its implications
- Create a real road map; be open to re-drawing the map at any time
- Learn how to find and use Journey Partners from now on
- Become skilled in courageous conversation (self and others)
HOW I WANT YOU TO FEEL
- You are an autonomous agent who is in charge of their lives and organizations.
- You are not a victim unless you choose to be.
- You have the freedom to reinvent yourself and your organization (but you must determine if the journey is worth taking).
- That you have the tools to be resilient against virtually any setback.
- I have choices, no matter where I am in the life span.
- That neither I nor the people who work with/for me are “its.”
- That by renewing myself, I can renew my organization.